GPS master & slave clocks
A GPS master clock is an electronic device that provides time synchronization signals to a number of slave clocks on a network. Typically, the master time clock maintains accurate time from a hardware clock source, such as GPS, GLONASS, Galileo or other sources of precise time.
A slave clock is a hardware device that typically depends on a master clock to for accurate time. A number of slave clocks synchronize with a master clock to provide a display of accurate time.
Slave clocks typically communicate on a clock network. The clock network can either be a simple wired serial network, a wired pulse signal or a more complex Ethernet network.
- Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) Systems
- Design, Engineering, Supply &Installation
- Integrated Security Management Systems
- Road Blocker and Gate Barrier Installation
- Building management systems (BMS)
- Time Attendance and Access Control Systems
- Professional Audio & Stage Lighting Systems
- Public Address Systems (PA)
- Physical Security System
- Fence Security Systems
- GPS master & slave clocks
- Audio & Video Intercom System
- System Controls(PLC)
- Emergency Lighting System