A system control manages, commands, directs, or regulates the behavior of other devices or systems using control loops. It can range from a single home heating controller using a thermostat controlling a domestic boiler to large Industrial control systems which are used for controlling processes or machines.For continuously modulated control, a feedback controller is used to automatically control a process or operation.
The control system compares the value or status of the process variable (PV) being controlled with the desired value or setpoint (SP), and applies the difference as a control signal to bring the process variable output of the plant to the same value as the setpoint.For sequential and combinational logic, software logic, such as in a programmable logic controller, is used.
- Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) Systems
- Design, Engineering, Supply &Installation
- Integrated Security Management Systems
- Road Blocker and Gate Barrier Installation
- Building management systems (BMS)
- Time Attendance and Access Control Systems
- Professional Audio & Stage Lighting Systems
- Public Address Systems (PA)
- Physical Security System
- Fence Security Systems
- GPS master & slave clocks
- Audio & Video Intercom System
- System Controls(PLC)
- Emergency Lighting System