Road Blocker and Gate Barrier Installation
The road blocker is ideal as a robust alternative to a fully impact tested road blocker it is available in widths up to 6m and provides physical vehicle control and security for an establishment.
The blocker is operated by a hydraulic ram with the power unit (HPU) positioned locally within an externally rated cabinet. The blocker mechanism is encased in a sheet steel enclosure and has access points for onward connection to ducting for hydraulic hoses and control cables.
Gate Barrier is a bar, or pole pivoted to allow the boom to block vehicular or pedestrian access through a controlled point.Typically the tip of a boom gate rises in a vertical arc to a near vertical position. Gate Barriers are often counter weighted, so the pole is easily tipped.
Gate Barriers are often paired either end to end, or offset appropriately to block traffic in both directions. Some Gate Barriers also have a second arm which hangs 300 to 400 mm below the upper arm when lowered, to increase approach visibility, and which hangs on links so it lies flat with the main boom as the barrier is raised. Some barriers also feature a pivot roughly half way, whereas the barrier is raised, the outermost half remains horizontal, with the barrier resembling an upside-down L when raised.
Road Blocker and Gate Barrier
- Closed Circuit TV (CCTV) Systems
- Design, Engineering, Supply &Installation
- Integrated Security Management Systems
- Road Blocker and Gate Barrier Installation
- Building management systems (BMS)
- Time Attendance and Access Control Systems
- Professional Audio & Stage Lighting Systems
- Public Address Systems (PA)
- Physical Security System
- Fence Security Systems
- GPS master & slave clocks
- Audio & Video Intercom System
- System Controls(PLC)
- Emergency Lighting System